_Temple Des Immortel_ Index du Forum

_Temple Des Immortel_ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] Tom.Odel.l Grow^!Old With Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _Temple Des Immortel_ Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Suggestion ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ottavelan

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Tom.Odel.l Grow^!Old With Me Répondre en citant

Tom Odell Grow Old With Me > urlin.us/2bk91

Peter...Randall,...a...Canadian...artist,...was...the...first...artist...known...to...record...a...cover...version...of...the...song...when...he...recorded...and...released...it...on...his...1990...album,...Better...Times"Grow...Old...with...Me"...is...a...song...by...British...singer-songwriter...Tom...OdellRetrieved...on...2007-05-07"Grow..Old..with..Me"..(KCRW..MBE..Session)..3:15..vsAlso..we..collected..some..tips..and..tricks..for..you:..Don't..write..just.."I..love..this..song."..Hidden..between..the..lines,..words..and..thoughts..sometimes..hold..many..different..not..yet..explained..meanings..Remember:..your..meaning..might..be..valuable..for..someone..Don't..post..links..to..images..and..links..to..facts..Write..correctly..Don't..spam..and..write..clearly..off-topic..meanings..Don't..write..abusive,..vulgar,..offensive,..racist,..threatening..or..harassing..meanings..Do..not..post..anything..that..you..do..not..have..the..right..to..post..Please..note:..We..moderate..every..meaningFollow..these..rules..and..your..meaning..will..be..published2:....Life....with....the....Lions....Wedding....Album....Some....Time....in....New....York....City....Double....Fantasy....Milk....and....Honey....Live....albums....Live....Peace....in....Toronto....1969....Live....Jam....Live....in....New....York....City....Compilations....Shaved....Fish....The....John....Lennon....Collection....Menlove....AveExternal...links[edit]+1...reply...medisn2000...wrote...on...August...25...2013,...04:06...am...perfect...:3...i...love...Tom...Smile...+1...reply...slapadabase...wrote...on...February...15...2014,...06:33...am...Lyrics,...Verse...3,...second...part:"You'll...be...the...oneMake...me...hard,...make...me...comeMake...me...feel...like...I'm...real...and...alive"...-1...reply...TobyOnToast...wrote...on...April...5...2014,...01:23...pm...Cum*...lol...I...want...to...post...comment...or...correction...[tab]...guest...You...may...want...to...rate...the...tab...now...too:...select...rating...Please...do...not...post...tabs...as...commentsTab...Pro...guitar...tabs.../...updates.../...news.../...reviews.../...lessons.../...forums.../...beta...Grow...Old...With...Me...chords...by...Tom...Odell,...added:...July...24th,...2013...Logout...UG...Plus...Favorites...Profile...History...Recently...viewed...tabs...No...tabs...to...displaySubmit...Corrections...Cancel...I...can...feel...you...breathing...With...your...hair...on...my...skin...As...we...lie...here...within...The...nightI'll...pull...the...sheets...When...it's...cold...on...your...feet...Cuz...you'll...fall...back...to...sleep...Every...timeGrow...old...with...me...Let...us...share...what...we...see...And...oh...the...best...it...could...be...Just...you...and...IAnd...our...hands...they...might...age...And...our...bodies...will...change...But...we'll...still...be...the...same...As...we...areWe'll...still...sing...our...song...When...our...hair...ain't...so...blonde...And...our...children...have...sung...We...were...rightThey'll...sing...Grow...old...with...me...Let...us...share...what...we...see...And...oh...the...best...it...could...be...Just...you...and...IAnd...the...hairs...they...stand...up...And...my...feet...start...to...thump...Yer...the...feeling...is...dreaming...AroundYou'll...be...the...one...Make...me...hurt,...make...me...come...Make...me...feel...like...I'm...real...And...aliveGrow...old...with...me...Let...us...share...what...we...see...And...oh...the...best...it...could...be...Just...you...and...IGrow...old...with...me...Let...us...share...what...we...see...And...oh...the...best...it...could...be...Just...you...and...I...Songwriters...TOM...PETER...ODELL...Published...by...Lyrics......Warner/Chappell...Music,...Inc0.055....Integrate....the....suggestion....into....the....annotation,....keeping....the....contributor....guidelines....in....mindCharts[edit]John..Winston..Ono..Lennon..The..U.SDamian....Wilson....recorded....a....cover....for....his....2001....EP,....which....shares....its....title....with....the....song....and....was....eventually....incorporated....into....his....album,....DiscipleIn...2008,...Glen...Campbell...released...a...version...on...his...album...Meet...Glen...CampbellContents....1....Origins....and....inspiration....2....Recording....3....Attempted....Beatles....version....4....Personnel....5....Cover....versions....6....See....also....7....References....8....External....links....However,....Lennon....and....Ono....were....working....on....a....tight....deadline....to....get....the....album....finished....and....released....before....Christmas,....and....decided....to....postpone....recording....of....the....song....until....the....following....year....(1981)....for....the....follow-up....album,....Milk....and....HoneyContents....1....Track....listing....2....Charts....2.1....Weekly....charts....3....References....This..version..mainly..stays..true..to..Lennon's..original..home..recording,..featuring..just..Chapin..singing..with..a..piano..for..most..of..the..songJohn..Lennon..(2006)..The..Killing..of..John..Lennon..(2006)..Chapter..27..(2007)..I..Met..the..Walrus..(2007)..Nowhere..Boy..(2009)..Lennon..Naked..(2010)..LennoNYC..(2010)..Family..Alfred..Lennon..(father)..Julia..Lennon..(mother)..Mimi..Smith..(aunt)..George..Smith..(uncle)..Julia..Baird..(half-sister)..Cynthia..Lennon..(1st..wife)..Julian..Lennon..(1st..son)..Yoko..Ono..(2nd..wife)..Sean..Lennon..(2nd..son)..Related..People/artists..The..Beatles..The..Dirty..Mac..May..Pang..Harry..Nilsson..John..Sinclair..Rosaura..Lopez..Plastic..Ono..Band..Albums..Pussy..Cats..Roots:..John..Lennon..Sings..the..Great..Rock..&..Roll..Hits..A..Toot..and..a..Snore..in..'74..Imagine:..John..Lennon..Working..Class..Hero:..A..Tribute..to..John..Lennon..S.I.R405...Not...Allowed.John..Lennon..Anthology..version..Not..to..be..confused..with..Grow..Old..with..Me..(Tom..Odell..song)Please....expand....it....to....include....this....informationv...t...e...Tom...Odell...Discography...Studio...albums...Long...Way...Down...(2013)...Extended...plays...Songs...from...Another...Love...(2012)...The...Another...Love...EP...(2013)...Singles..."Can't...Pretend"..."Hold...Me"..."Another...Love"..."Grow...Old...with...Me"..."I...Know"...Related...articles...Columbia...Records...In...the...Name...Of...Sound...of...2013...Select..."correction"...instead!...Wikipedia...has...an...article...onGrow...Old...with...Me...You...must...enable...javascript...to...view...this...pagev..t..e..Mary..Chapin..Carpenter..singles..Discography..State..of..the..Heart.."How..Do".."Never..Had..It..So..Good".."Quittin'..Time".."Something..of..a..Dreamer"..Shooting..Straight..in..the..Dark.."You..Win..Again".."Right..Now".."Down..at..the..Twist..and..Shout".."Going..Out..Tonight"..Come..On..Come..On.."I..Feel..Lucky".."Not..Too..Much..to..Ask"..(with..Joe..Diffie).."Passionate..Kisses".."The..Hard..Way".."The..Bug".."He..Thinks..He'll..Keep..Her".."I..Take..My..Chances"..Stones..in..the..Road.."Shut..Up..and..Kiss..Me".."Tender..When..I..Want..to..Be".."House..of..Cards"..A..Place..in..the..World.."Let..Me..into..Your..Heart"..Working..Class..Hero.."Grow..Old..with..Me"..Party..Doll..and..Other..Favorites.."Almost..Home"..John....Lennon....Instant....Karma:....The....Amnesty....International....Campaign....to....Save....Darfur....The....30th....Annual....John....Lennon....Tribute:....Live....from....the....Beacon....Theatre,....NYC....Lennon....Bermuda....Songs...."That's....My....Life....(My....Love....And....My....Home)"...."The....Immigrant"...."All....Those....Years....Ago"...."Empty....Garden....(Hey....Hey....Johnny)"...."Here....Today"...."Life....Is....Real....(Song....for....Lennon)"...."Roll....On....John"...."The....Late....Great....Johnny....Ace"...."Working....Class....Hero"....Other....media....Marx....&....Lennon:....The....Parallel....Sayings....The....Lost....Lennon....Tapes....Toronto....Rock....and....Roll....Revival....Come....Together:....A....Night....for....John....Lennon's....Words....and....Music....(concert)....Lennon....(musical)....Lennon....Legend:....The....Very....Best....of....John....Lennon....(DVD)....The....Rolling....Stones....Rock....and....Roll....Circus....Articles....Assassination....251....Menlove....Avenue....Bagism....Bed-In....The....Beatles....discography....Nutopia....LennonMcCartney....Liverpool....John....Lennon....Airport....More....popular....than....Jesus....John....Lennon....Museum....John....Lennon's....musical....instruments....Songwriting....Contest....The....Dakota....Strawberry....Fields....John....Lennon....Park....John....Lennon....Peace....Monument....Imagine....Peace....Tower....Lennon....Wall....Book....Category....If....this....song....really....means....something....special....to....you,....describe....your....feelings....and....thoughtsMary..Chapin..Carpenter..recorded..a..cover..version..of.."Grow..Old..with..Me"..on..the..1995..album..Working..Class..Hero:..A..Tribute..to..John..LennonBurrrr!...(Page...not...found)...Sorry,...we...didn't...mean...for...that...to...happen!...You...can...search...Genius...by...using...the...search...bar...above,...or...go...back...to...the...homepageIn....2009,....an....acoustic....version....and....an....alternative....piano....arrangement....came....to....light....and....now....circulate....among....Lennon....collectorsIt..was..also..considered..as..a..possible..reunion..single..by..his..former..bandmates..during..the..making..of..The..Beatles..AnthologyShape...Your...Sound f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _Temple Des Immortel_ Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Suggestion ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange